26 July 2016

Going Home

A few walking interludes, but a good solid run across London yesterday evening to catch the train home. But, perhaps because I haven't been doing it for so long, I forgot the route - twice. From the start I turned off Bunhill Street towards Barbican tube station, and ended up taking an unfamiliar route to Blackfriars to reach the Embankment, then in Hyde Park I found myself at the Old Police House, having aimed for Paddington but taken the wrong path. I suppose it added a bit of mileage.

I normally reckon on an hour for this journey, and gave myself an extra ten minutes to allow for lack of training, so I made the train with that much to spare. A very satisfying outcome.



1 comment:

AnnaG said...

I'm glad you made the train in spite of getting lost, great London run!