06 March 2013

I had too much to dream last night

Ten laps of the playing fields this morning, 3.21 miles, making 17 miles in the past seven days - hardly worth mentioning, except that it is Progress (definitely with a capital P). And I wore my Vivobarefoot trail shes (the black ones being carefully filed away at RIBA).

For the second night, I had particularly vivid dreams - last night's I have forgotten the details of, but the night before it was one of those occasions when I had a Marathon to run and didn't seem to be able to get to the start. I was in Westminster, in an hotel, or perhaps it was the RAC: the Marathon started in the City. I had allowed myself to be sidetracked until there was only fifteen minutes for me to get to the start. I am sure this is all highly significant - does anyone else have similar dreams, I wonder?

No comments: