22 April 2011

April Come She Will

A glorious day, although I imagine the people running the Maidenhead 10 were a bit warm. I completed my monthly IP podcast for March and rewarded myself by going for a short run - my first for a long time, and my injured foot stood up to it. I was worried that I had set back the recovery last weekend with my six-hour walk, but it seems to  have recovered. Not a fast run, and I stopped a couple of times to receive and send emails and to take a phone call. A good feeling, to be a runner again. But I will feel unhappy tomorrow when I see the Compton 40 competitors coming through the village - I was so looking forward to giving it another try.

Also a very good feeling to be up-to-date with the podcasts, with the  new marketing deal set to be launched very shortly.


No comments: