05 January 2008

Eyes of the World

I promised Nancy I'd get my blog up-to-date, having in mind that she would need to be fully briefed for her return to the office after an outrageously long break since before Christmas. Plus, I discovered that I have installed this excellent add-on to Firefox, called ScribeFire, which looks as if it will allow me to blog without having to go through the rigmarole of logging on to Blogger, and I want to try it out. But what to say? Nothing is happening at work, at least nothing that I could possible expose to public scrutiny. And likewise, most of the other things that have happened recently aren't appropriate for posting here ... Nancy, we need to go for a coffee, or to chat over a run on Tuesday!

Having filled my diary with races for the first four months of 2008, I have an urgent need to intensify my rather laid-back training. So instead of blogging I must get to bed so I can be up and out running bright and early. So that's it for now.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: